WEWE

WEWE

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Camp: "I Want To See Jesus - My Hero" Picnic Day

Every week before school starts, the children come back from holiday and there is a 4 day camp where the children play games, perform skits, and enjoy being back at Bosco Boys. The theme of this camp was "I Want To See Jesus - My Hero", last camp was "I Want To See Jesus".

Last camp we weren't able to go on a picnic because it was raining. Luckily this camp we were able to have a fun outing in the hills of Dagoretti.


We had to borrow some trucks from other Salesian centers to transport all the kids. Here is Vincent and Paul as we leave the school.

Douglas

Njoroge

Pat and some of the younger boys on a treasure hunt. Our buddy Albert is holding the sign to his team, CHARITY.

Katie riding a horse for the first time. Fr. Sebastian rented some horses for the afternoon to let all the children enjoy.

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys!

    So nice to read your stories!
    The camp seemed lots of fun! The addition to the name 'My Hero'... haha very original I must say..

    It feels like ages ago that I've been there... ike I've dreamed everything.
    Please greet the fathers and the boys. I miss them a lot.

    Take care rafikies! Enjoy every second.
    Gil

    ReplyDelete