WEWE

WEWE

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun with Br. Bedan

The other day, Br. Bedan was conducting choir practice. We got some pictures of him with the boys.



Joseph Tuwilly & Br. Bedan

The boys

UKO FRESHIE! (it's shang "slang Kiswahili" for looking cool)

smile

James (green shirt) with the boys.

Br. Bedan and his big smile with the boys.


Right as I was about to post this blog... Br. Bedan walked by, so I showed him the pictures that I was putting up... He then ran and got his cd full of pictures. He said he wanted me to put a picture of him up. These are the ones we chose...


I really like this one.

This one is good too.

Bedan wanted THIS one up for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! The one where he works on the computer.. I remember I took that one, with maria's camera.. Funny! :)

    ReplyDelete